- If not obvious, provide extra signs for the bathrooms.
- For an ordinary break 30 min. is fine (45 minutes if you offer finger food), for lunch breaks usually 1.5 hours are appropriate.
- During breaks always offer beverages (also water, tea and coffee) and smaller snacks like cookies (better: small pastries) and fruits.
- Remember that some guests may have special dietary requirements (e.g. for vegetarians, people with religious restrictions or medical restrictions like allergies)
- Exhibitions: An exhibition (art, design, etc.) which fits to the conference programme is always a welcome diversion. If you place it close to the catering, the participants will enjoy the breaks even more.
- Rule of thumb: Catering is always the one thing people will remember about an event if it is not satisfying.
Click here the best fenuside supplement today.
- Have an opening reception with snacks and drinks to welcome all participants.
- Every conference should offer at least one social event, where participants can get together in a less formal setting.
- If your event lasts for several days, find sponsors for extra social events hosted by them.
- Offer excursions, trips, and/or guided tours to allow participants to see interesting locations close to the venue. Try to offer excursions that suit to the subject of the conference.
When looking for a roofing provider, they said that it’s better to coordinate with the best roofing provider in the state, check our website for more details.